Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year! Big Disasters!

Siting here watching the news just wondering how we remand sane at all if anyone can call them self sane. Death everywhere and life everywhere but that's the circle right whose to question it?

But at the same time you can't help but think is there a plan to any of this or are we just all bumping into each other at 500 mph and living with the aftermath. My 18 years of living have been quite something but then when I look at ohers and there lives I think I have it easy, then other days I think no one in the world see or feels life like I do.

Conceded I know but the truth none the less. I can't help but think things happen for a reason, I am a romantic at heart I cry every time I see Romeo & Juliet, Titanic, Moulin Rouge!, or any love-enthused/heartbreaking story. But then again I've had my heart broken and its been nothing like those wonderfully romantic tragedies.

Yes I've been swept away but not with true love and not with pure love but you couldn't have told me that then hindsight is "always" 20/20, but then again I really don't think if I had it to do again I would change a thing because then whose to say where I'd be today, happier, sadder, or maybe even dead. That brings us to disaster is life the ultimate disaster or is it how we live it? Is where we are born the defining line in how are life's end up? Or is it only or choices and when why and how we make them?

I don't know the answers and I don't think i will ever know, all i know is that I will try and make my life all it can be for those who are no longer here and mostly for myself, and never regret "not" doing something because in the end if and when we are judged it will be for what we did not for what we wished we did.

0 comments: